Wednesday, January 7, 2009

day 7


Man, I'm only a week in and already I am having a hard time with this challenge. I was tempted to use one of the unused photos I took a few days ago but NO, I resisted and didn't do it! It's been a long day and it's so hard to be creative at the end of one of those! I took my PowerShot along on our dog walk, thinking I could get something... I shot some photos of my crazy neighbor's Christmas light extravaganza but they just looked lame.

Since I'm already sitting in bed in an effort to go to sleep early for a change, I just took the lazy route and captured my nightstand. On it sits a photo of my sister and I when we were little - we're not even hugging or doing anything particularly sweet but for some reason, I've always loved that photo. Also on the nightstand is the necklace that my sister gave me and the other jewelry I wear just about every day. It's in a candle holder along with some lip gloss that I put on before I go to bed. It's hard to miss the big radio there too. I got it for myself as a Christmas present so that I could play music from my iPod (another Christmas gift to myself) while I'm in my room. Finally, there is a great little book that I got recently on a night out with Jody and Arijana. It's called Some Helpful Tips for a Better World and a Happier Life and I think it's fantastic. I love looking at it before I go to bed and remembering the fun we had at dinner that night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment