Saturday, January 24, 2009

day 24


I spent several hours looking down this table today. I'm working with a group of teachers and parents to create a new charter school. It's a really exciting endeavor and has challenged me on so many levels as an educator. The path that led us to this point has been incredibly frustrating, emotionally draining and has caused me to question a lot of what I believed in. I am sad and disappointed that Clear View's charter was not renewed - I've been teaching there for nine years - but it has led me down a whole new path that I must say I am thrilled to be on. There is so much work to be done and I don't know if we will be able to pull it off in time to open next year but I am so proud of what we've been able to achieve already. I can't wait to see what comes next...

0 comments:

Post a Comment