Sunday, January 25, 2009

day 25


After church today, Jody and I had lunch at Pizza Nova, the restaurant where I used to work back when I was in college. It's in Point Loma and it's windows look out over the marina. I grabbed my camera with the intention to get some shots of the boats and the beautiful, cloudy sky but those pictures actually didn't look so great. The photos I really liked were of some interesting plants we came across, a cool tree trunk with spikes on it and a building Jody and I thought would make a great location for our 'West Coast Offices' (more on this at a later date...)

Jody suggested the shot you see above - I didn't even notice these strange flowers so I'm glad she pointed them out! There were a number of other contenders today so you can see those by clicking here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment