Saturday, January 31, 2009

day 31


I cannot resist flowers and have realized that I really enjoy photographing them. This is the same tulip I shot the other night in my hallway. Today, I sat it in my windowsill so that it could soak in the natural light. I think this is a MUCH better representation of the beauty of the flower.

So this rounds out the first month of the 365 Challenge! Looking back, there are some shots I really like and others I REALLY want to remove. Mostly, I am just very proud of myself for not giving up. This has been an incredibly busy, stressful month and there were so many nights when I didn't feel the photography. The reality is, there are some shots that work and others that don't. Though I want to be great all the time, that's just not going to happen - it's a good lesson for me to learn. Having to do this every day is really pushing me and I am learning so much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment