Monday, January 5, 2009

day 5


Last year I was approached by Nintendo and asked to become an 'Enthusiast.' (Click here to read more about that.) Every once in a while, a small white box appears on my doorstep and inside it is a new game for my DS. My most recent delivery included Personal Trainer Cooking and an apron with my name on it! It's so much fun to try out all of these new games for free. I haven't explored this one just yet but, so far, my favorites have been Mystery Case Files MillionHeir (find hidden pictures and solve puzzles) and Brain Age 2 (which has a game in it called Virus Buster that is totally addicting.) I never really thought of myself as a gamer but I have really enjoyed my DS. It's a great thing to have when you're flying or stuck in line or a waiting room. For my birthday last year, Jody gave me Guitar Hero which is SO much fun! Not something you should probably play in a waiting room though...

0 comments:

Post a Comment