Tuesday, May 26, 2009

day 146


My dear friend Marnie came over tonight to share some dinner, catch up and check out my new(ish) place. She brought Mexican food in honor of our high school days when when we would drive all the way across Chula Vista to get rolled tacos at Roberto's. She also brought me these Pilsner glasses as a housewarming gift.

There is just something about old friends - the ones who know all your history and help you to remember things in a different way. Thank you Marnie. Thank you for your comapany tonight, for bringing me dinner, for the thoughtful gift and for all the laughter and years of friendship we have shared. Thank you for being a friend I will always treasure. :)

2 comments:

Marnie said...

you are so great! love the picture! and loved hanging out with you! I see bright things in your future! and I hope to share them with you! love ya!

Erin Gannon said...

Thank you Marn! Love you too! :)

Post a Comment