Thursday, December 31, 2009

day 365

Wow. It's hard to believe that the year has come to an end. I wasn't sure that I would be able to meet this challenge but I DID IT and I learned a lot in the process. I can't say I always posted photos on time but I took at least one photo every single day this year. Some days I hated the challenge, felt like there was nothing interesting to photograph and thought the photos I had taken just plain sucked. At the end of it all, I can honestly say that it's been a terrific experience. And I'm ready to do it all over again.




I don't often go out for New Year's but this year I felt like getting out there to celebrate. I went to an event at Mosaic Wine Bar where for just $30, we were treated to champagne and delicious gourmet pizzas all night. This is me with my friend Jen who gave me a great big, single girls unite hug at the stroke of midnight. (Not pictured is our other partner in crime for the night - Carlisa.)
Thank you so much for a great night ladies! I am so glad we got to celebrate the start of the new year with you two! XOXO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, It's 11:18pm and Ken and I are waiting for your photo! :-) Congratulations on meeting your challenge and thank you for sharing!

Love ya,
Sharyn

Erin Gannon said...

Ha! I was actually OUT for a change - trying to start the new year on a positive foot! Thank you for following my progress this year and for the feedback on my photos. Big hugs to you both and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Post a Comment